Photograph shows Pakistani flag hoisted in Indian Occupied Kashmir during a massive gathering. The region still awaits implementation of United Nations’ resolutions, which allow Kashmiris to exercise their right of self determination. Hindu extremist state India has forcefully denied this right to the Kashmiri people for 68 years. The issue, along with Palestine, remains one of the most blatant violations of human rights in today’s world and is a question mark upon effectiveness of United Nations Organization. Recently, freedom movement against Indian occupation has gained momentum in the region.
- Kashmiris love Pakistan
- Scottish Independence: ‘Carving Out’ Versus ‘Creating’ A New Country
- Words of Quaid e Azam on State Bank of Pakistan’s opening ceremony, eye opener regarding recent American Government Shutdown & the massive debt they’re under.
- Liberalism – Reality check.
- Best gift of Kargil War by Pak Army Air Defense.
- Lt Col. (r) Zafar Abbasi Ghazi – Real Hero of Captain Kashif’s Story of Alpha Bravo Charlie.
- Pakistan Navy’s Submarine MANGRO
- Indian Submarine sinks after huge explosions. Is India competent for a Nuclear Submarine?
- Watan Baqi Rahay Eid Tow Phir Ajaani Hai..!
- 14th Feb (Valentines Day) and Pakistan – (Sardar AbdulRab Nishtar- a painful story)
Browse popular tags